Government Free Boiler Scheme 2019
Act Now Before Scheme Ends!
New Government Boiler Scheme
Do You Qualify?
how it works
1. Fill out the form.
It’s easy. Find out if you qualify for a free boiler. Just start by completing the short form at the bottom of the page.
2. Do you qualify?
Your claim is checked and assuming you meet the Government’s criteria, an assessment of your boiler will be arranged.
3. Check your boiler.
If your boiler also qualifies for replacement – arrangments will be made by an installer for the work to be done. Note: the scheme now requires a £250 minumum contribution from claimants.
4. The work is done!
The work is carried out. You should enjoy a warmer, more energy efficient home.
can you claim?.
We’ve helped 1000’s of people successfully claim a new free boiler.
Benefits required to qualify?
- Pension credit guarantee credit element
- Income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
- Income-based jobseeker’s allowance (JSA)
- Income support
- Universal credit
- Working And Child Tax credits
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Child Benefits
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independance Payment
- Constant Attendance Allowance
Why replace your old boiler?
Over time boilers can become less efficient. A newly designed free boiler will be much improved and will generally be less costly to run than one which is several years old. Most modern boilers are classed as ‘A’ Rated and are one of the best items to consider replacing in order to reduce running costs and to bring down carbon emissions. This is why the Government is offering fully funded and part funded boilers for people on certain benefits.
- Improve Energy Efficiency.
- Reduce Your Gas/Oil/LPG Bill.
- 2019 Government Backed Scheme.
Still unsure if you qualify for the Government Free Boiler Scheme 2019? Then why not just fill out the form below and we’ll arrange for an expert to check for you?
It costs you nothing to find out and could fully fund, or part fund, the cost of a brand new boiler – fully fitted.
find out now
Just provide us with a few basic details to check your claim.
Please not that this scheme requires a contribution payment starting from £399.00